top of page
Terms and Conditions
1. Your vacation is valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years of age and entitles you to a beautiful vacation to one of our prestigious resorts of your choice. Each reservation provides one deluxe hotel room with two double beds or one King Size Bed (max. occupancy is determined by each hotel). These vacations are date specific as agreed upon at the time of purchase. However, if you find that you are unable to travel on your scheduled travel date, you must notify us of your new travel date at least 60 days prior to your originally selected date. This vacation is valid for one year from the initial travel date and is extendible and transferable, but not refundable. You may extend for an additional 6 months for a nominal fee. This package is for individual family travel only. No group travel allowed (Group travel is two or more families traveling on the same dates and same resort destination).
2. Your package does not include airfare, meals, ground transportation, or incidental costs including, but not limited to hotel taxes, seasonal/holiday surcharge, tips, telephone, and room service. (only certain resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean are all inclusive).
3. Requests for reservations must be only processed by our company and not directly through the resort or hotels. Reservations must be received by mail, phone or E-mail on the reservation request form at least 60 days prior to arrival date and are subject to availability. If your request is in a timely manner, that is, at least 60 days prior to your scheduled travel date, then we provide you the first rebooking service at no charge, however, a fee will be charged for any rebooking thereafter. Changes received less than 60 days prior to your selected date are subject to a date change fee. Reservations will not be reconfirmed without receipt of this terms and conditions form, including the signature of both travelers. Promotional Vacations makes every effort to provide accommodations on the dates selected, therefore reserving the right to substitute hotels of equal or greater value. Do not purchase airfare until final accommodation confirmation has been provided. Travelers that fail to check-in on reservations date will be considered a “No Show” and will be responsible to pay the hotel “Rack” rates.
4. Additional nights and accommodation upgrades, including all-inclusive packages in some foreign destinations, are available through Reservations Department and are subject to availability. Rates vary depending on time of year, availability and type of accommodations.
5. To be eligible for this offer you must be between the ages of 30 – 68 years of age, married or a co-habituating couple, or a single female between the ages of 30 and 60. Additionally you must have a valid major credit card and be gainfully employed with a family income of a minimum of $60,000 per year. This vacation package is discounted for the purpose of introducing the benefits of vacation ownership. Use of this vacation requires the traveler to attend a 90-minute VIP preview of each hosting resort at each location (Purchase not required). This program is designed for both single women and married or co-habituating couples. If married or co-habituating, spouses and/or co-habituating couples must attend the presentation together and show two valid forms of ID with matching addresses prior to the preview. Valid forms of identification must be a valid Driver’s License or Passport and a valid major credit card (No Debit Cards).
6. No purchaser should rely upon representations other than those included in this contract. This advertising material is being used for the purpose of the sale of a vacation plan.
7. This contract has no cash value, cannot be promoted to consumers, and is considered void if altered or reproduced. All Federal, State and Local laws apply, and this document is void where prohibited by law. Promotional Vacations accepts no responsibility or liability for any damages, expenses or inconvenience due to loss, injury and/or damage to any person or property for any cause whatsoever as a result of use of the accommodations or other services provided in this document. Promotional Vacations also accepts no responsibility for any verbal claims or representations made by anyone other than those employed by Promotional Vacations and are not responsible for delays or cancellations due to nature, strikes, Acts of God or government actions beyond our control.
ALL RESERVATIONS OR DATE CHANGES MUST BE RECONFIRMED OR REQUESTED 60 DATE PRIOR TO 1ST REQUESTED DATE, NO EXCEPTIONS:
bottom of page